According to Par. 13 of Italian Code on Privacy (legislative decree 196/2003) Paola Dei, as owner of the treatment, is obliged to provide you information about the use of your personal details.
About the legislation referred, such treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
A) The data treatment will take place through suitable tools to guarantee the safety and privacy and it may be carried out over that with manual tools, also through automated tools (both computer equipment that telematic) able to store, manage and transmit the data.
The details provided by you will be used for the following possible purposes:
- Provide assistance and/or informations requested by you.
- Sending promotional material by mail, phone, e-mail, sms, mms or rather carry out statistical analysis, polls, also by other companies.
B) Is NOT compulsory the communication of personal information, except for the use of contact form and/or for the site registration.
C) The lack of communication of obligatory personal information, could block the use of functionality of the contact form and/or the registration process to the site.
D) Your personal information could be known only by company employees. May become aware of data other companies that are reated with the type of request and/or service requested by you and anyway, always ensuring the highest level of protection and privacy.
E) We inform you that the legislation concerning the protection of personal data, gives to interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, according to what indicated to Par. 7 of Italian Code on Privacy (Legislative decree 196/2003), reported below:
1. Person Concerned has rights to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal information that concerning it, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. Person Concerned has rights to obtain the indication:
- a) origin of personal data;
- b) the purpose and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identifying details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative according to Par. 5, Clause 2;
- e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or may become aware as a designated representative in a territory of the State, of managers or appointed.
3. Person Concerned has rights to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data treated in violation of the law, including those of which is not necessary the conservation considering the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently treated;
- c) the certification that the operations referred to letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except in the case where this fulfillment reveals impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate of means compared to the protected right.
4. Person Concerned has rights to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data that concerning it, also pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) to the treatment of personal data that concerning it for the purpose of sending promotional material or for direct sales or for performing market research or for commercial communication.
F) The owner of the treatment of personal data referred to in this disclosure is Paola Dei, based in Via delle Terme Sud, 115 - 53045 - Montepulciano (Siena). The same person are responsable for the feedback, in case of exercise of rights described above. In order to simplify the methods of forwarding and reduce the response time, we invites you to submit requests, referred to the previous paragraph, to Paola Dei, contacting them at this email address email@example.com.